Terms & Conditions - Please consider my terms and conditions prior to making your booking.
I am happy to negotiate all aspects of my terms and conditions with you prior to booking. (Prices quoted are for my services and are not affected by the number of people in your party).
Terms for Driver Guided Tours
I will provide a luxury, seven seat vehicle for you and your party, including your reasonable luggage needs, for up to a maximum of 6 passengers.
All rates will include fuel costs, my services as driver guide and vehicle tax and insurances
FULL DAY and PER DAY ON EXTENDED TOURS
From £400 per day (up to 8 hours)
HALF DAY TOURS
From £250 per half day (up to 4 hours)
From £250 (up to 4 hours and up to 11pm)
£50 per additional full hour
ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATIONS AND EXPENSES REQUIRING TO BE MET BY YOU AS MY CLIENT
- I would prefer that you book your own accommodation for your stay but I am happy to recommend accommodation choices.
- I am prepared to assist you with all of your travel and accommodation arrangements on payment of a pre-negotiated fee
- You would meet entrance fees for all pay-to-enter sites.
- You would be responsible for my overnight expenses, which I will cap at £100 per night.
- Whilst staying within the Edinburgh area I would not normally require accommodation or evening meal unless you, as my client, required that I be close at hand.
- You would meet the cost of the vehicle and all occupants for any ferry crossings forming part of your tour.
- Reasonable daytime refreshment expenses.
- Reasonable out of pocket expenses incurred in travelling to meet or uplift your group outwith the Edinburgh area.
Payment may be made by British cheque, by cash or by bank transfer
A confirmation fee of 10% will be required at the time of booking. Settlement of the balance will normally be required before the start of the tour.
If, by prior agreement, the tour is to be subject to post tour invoice, settlement in full should be made within 14 days of the date of the invoice.
CANCELLATION POLICY AND FEES
In the event of your having to cancel:
Any fee paid for pre-negotiated work already carried out for pre-tour planning will not be refunded
50% of the full fee will be payable for tours cancelled between one month (30 days) and one week (7 days) of the scheduled start date
100% of the fee will be payable for tours cancelled within one week (7 days) of the scheduled start date
In the event of my becoming unavailable to accompany you on your tour it will be my responsibility to ensure that your tour goes ahead in the company of a suitably qualified guide and under the agreed terms and conditions.
I urge you to have travel insurance cover to meet such eventualities
Terms for Coach Tours and Walking Tours
FULL DAY and PER DAY IN RELATION TO EXTENDED TOURS
From £200 per day (up to 8 hours)
HALF DAY TOUR COSTS
From £140 per half day (up to 4 hours)
From £120 (up to 4 hours and up to 11pm)
£30 per additional full hour during day and evening tours
£50 per additional full hour after 11pm
SCOTCH WHISKY TASTING
For details of Scotch Whisky Tasting experiences please visit www.scotchwhiskytasting.com where you will find information on tastings delivered by myself and/or Ronnie Berri
Costs for a standard Scotch Whisky Tasting experience are as follows:
- Under 5 guests - From £180.00
- 5 to 10 guests - From £280.00
- 6 to 25 guests - From £28.00 per person
- 26 to 100 guests - From £20.00 per person
- Over 100 guests - From £18.00 per person
Please Note: Our prices are fully inclusive of:
A tutored whisky tasting delivered by accredited Whisky Ambassadors;
A thorough insight into the world of Scotch Whisky;
Premium Single Malt whiskies; The use of whisky nosing glasses;
And, importantly, we will ensure that you relax and enjoy the experience
N.B. We will travel any reasonable distance to bring your tasting experience to you.